We are so excited to share the full tour from one of our Boxed Design projects, and also have it featured today on Inspired By This! The clients were expecting their first baby, and wanted to change a bedroom in their home from a closet to a bright and pretty nursery. After filling out our questionnaire, sharing their ideas on pinterest, and sending us images and measurements of the existing space we got to work!
The before images:
Heres what we gave to them:
- 1. A FLOOR PLAN showing furniture and accessory placement
- 2. WALL ELEVATIONS with measurements showing the wall moulding design
- 3. DESIGN BOARD showing the products we sourced for the space to give an overall feel of what the space will look like
- 4. Numbered PRODUCT TAGS that co-ordinate with the floor plan to show where everything goes
- 5. SAMPLES of paint colours, wallpaper and fabrics
- 6. A SHOPPING LIST with product codes, pricing and retailers
We include up to 3 product revisions for our Boxed Designs. After looking it over, here are the revisions the client requested:
- 1. A crib with more detail
- 2. A glider instead of a rocking chair
Once they received the revised products, they were ready to order everything with the shopping list, and start putting the room together!
We hope they love how it came together as much as we do!
We kept the space really light and added in blush accents. To give some more depth, we used a mixture of soft patterns for a really pretty and delicate look.
One of my favourite pieces of the space was the faux fur area rug! It is so soft and will be the perfect spot for their little one to play as she grow up!
IF THERE IS A SPACE IN YOUR HOME THAT YOU ARE STRUGGLING WITH, WE WOULD LOVE TO HELP YOU PUT IT TOGETHER! HEAD OVER TO OUR BOXED DESIGN SHOP TO GET STARTED, OR CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!